ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Wonder Why ?

Oldschool739

Wow, DC made Oldschool cry out in plain sight. Usually he just cries via PMs to the mods.

I would offer him a tissue but hes so fucking stupid I am not sure he'd know what to do with it. Maybe he wander away to post and think about the locker rooms of yesteryear full of testosterone and rugged men, seems to be a topic he likes.

Dont worry, I am not starting with him - he cant read this. He has me on ignore, he said so himself.

What a guy, you always have your idol's back.....

tt-July_zps8b527f74.jpg

Bwaahahaha....breathe deep little buddy..ROTFL at your sorry little coward butt....

Oh poor Oldschool, you misunderstand. I dont have anyone's back. There is no need, they are making you look like the idiot that you are easily all by themselves. I'm simply making fun of you.

Awe you are a baaad little guy, you are.....Go on with your bad self, Jr.....ROTFL at the little fool...

chicken.gif Epitome of a COWARD......ticket sales anyone...snicker !!

Oh I make no claims of being bad, just claims that you're stupid. Could you respond in your normal way to provide more evidence?

Did that pizza delivery guy bring your girlfriend back yet, or is she still waiting for you to stand up for her ????

Poor girl, if she only knew......Come out, come out, wherever you are !!!! Bwahahahaha

sb10066876l-001.jpg Cowards Lounge......ROTFL