ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Wonder Why ?

Oldschool739

Here's my contribution on CJ and his raw deal:

It's not one because he's been score by GM'S and player personnel depts to be toast. And you can doubt that but if you doubt it, you're doubting the scouts you love so dear.

And it's still crap to say GMs just know every guy they want. How? Hint: starts with s and ends with couts

• Upvote 1

Here's my contribution on CJ and his raw deal:

It's not one because he's been score by GM'S and player personnel depts to be toast. And you can doubt that but if you doubt it, you're doubting the scouts you love so dear.

And it's still crap to say GMs just know every guy they want. How? Hint: starts with s and ends with couts

Something is seriously wrong with you dude.....I have one for you, who gives a green slimy snot bug either way ????

You should leave that little pipe alone man, you're talking goofy now....

Second argument in a row where I point out your logical fallacies and you respond by saying I must be on drugs. Do you have other plays in the book or just the same.

1. Make outrageous claims without any grounding.

2. Ignore any logical evidence to the contrary

3. Avoid rational discussion under the guise of "everyone has their own opinion, man"

4. Resort to name calling.

Did I miss a step? Oh right, challenge those who you really can't stand to a fight.

If you don't like when others have an opinion and disagree... Go elsewhere.

Second argument in a row where I point out your logical fallacies and you respond by saying I must be on drugs. Do you have other plays in the book or just the same.

1. Make outrageous claims without any grounding.

2. Ignore any logical evidence to the contrary

3. Avoid rational discussion under the guise of "everyone has their own opinion, man"

4. Resort to name calling.

Did I miss a step? Oh right, challenge those who you really can't stand to a fight.

If you don't like when others have an opinion and disagree... Go elsewhere.

Oh I get it, you must be a victim of retardation....Save your emotional avalanches for someone else dude, I'm just tired of explaining the same point to you over and over and you still can't get it.....You need help man !!!!

You must have a different definition of explain than the rest of the world... You simply state things and expect others to take them as given. That's not how it works.

And I'm sorry you don't understand that your words should be logically consistent, not just in one post but from post to pay and that to thread, but they really should.

I understand your "point" - I'm just telling you it's horribly unconvincing, if not downright silly.

Also - negative ten for repeating step four without even noticing. It wasn't even a creative turn on the same old play.

You must have a different definition of explain than the rest of the world... You simply state things and expect others to take them as given. That's not how it works.

And I'm sorry you don't understand that your words should be logically consistent, not just in one post but from post to pay and that to thread, but they really should.

I understand your "point" - I'm just telling you it's horribly unconvincing, if not downright silly.

Also - negative ten for repeating step four without even noticing. It wasn't even a creative turn on the same old play.

No, just a different definition than an oddball like you.....You may notice that you are the only one I keep having to explain the same thing to, and that your comments are always off subject .....I'm just gonna rename you Confirmation Bias and be done with it....You're hopeless....

tumblr_m4gv7tL3Jb1qcpel0.gif

No, just a different definition than an oddball like you.....You may notice that you are the only one I keep having to explain the same thing to, and that your comments are always off subject .....I'm just gonna rename you Confirmation Bias and be done with it....You're hopeless....

tumblr_m4gv7tL3Jb1qcpel0.gif

Mostly because he's the only one willing to devote enough time and investment into explaining something to you and attempting to help you understand. No one else is quite as patient.

You are comically stereotypical of the modern definition of an anonymous internet user. Someone is doing their best to logically and meaningfully explain something to you, and he means well by it--not to mention that his argument is the only one based in fact or any real evidence of intellectual common sense, but I'm not choosing sides. Your response is to attempt to invalidate his by calling him names, blowing off what he has to say, and/or telling him that because you have an opinion, it holds as much weight in truth as his; I can with near certainty predict that you'll respond to my post in the same way, if at all.

I know being typecast as a tough guy from the streets who don't need no education is what you're looking for, but taking a psychology class at your local community college would probably be overwhelmingly beneficial to you, if what you feel and think is true to yourself and not just your internet facade. It would help you understand that other people sometimes have more well-versed thoughts, and that that's okay.

Mostly because he's the only one willing to devote enough time and investment into explaining something to you and attempting to help you understand. No one else is quite as patient.

You are comically stereotypical of the modern definition of an anonymous internet user. Someone is doing their best to logically and meaningfully explain something to you, and he means well by it--not to mention that his argument is the only one based in fact or any real evidence of intellectual common sense, but I'm not choosing sides. Your response is to attempt to invalidate his by calling him names, blowing off what he has to say, and/or telling him that because you have an opinion, it holds as much weight in truth as his; I can with near certainty predict that you'll respond to my post in the same way, if at all.

I know being typecast as a tough guy from the streets who don't need no education is what you're looking for, but taking a psychology class at your local community college would probably be overwhelmingly beneficial to you, if what you feel and think is true to yourself and not just your internet facade. It would help you understand that other people sometimes have more well-versed thoughts, and that that's okay.

Thank you Dr Phil, when I want an opinion from a stock boy at McDonalds, I'll be sure to call you...But in the meantime, unless you are actually in a conversation, just 9.gifalready.....

Thank you Dr Phil, when I want an opinion from a stock boy at McDonalds, I'll be sure to call you...But in the meantime, unless you are actually in a conversation, just 9.gifalready.....

Here you go again making rules about who can join a conversation being had on a public forum.

Do you know that you are a stereotype?

CJ really has ruined the chances that everybody has seemed to give him. But maybe the CFL will help him to realize. How he needs to not those chances.

More laughing that you demand evidence, then ignore it. Claim opinion as fact without providing your own evidence. Whine that others are immature while calling names. Claim others are off topic when the last football related sentence you wrote was two pages ago. And my favorite, decide when other opinions are valid based on when they choose to reply - as if the whole point of a message board was for the old messages to disappear like phrases in a real conversation.

Just to stay on topic: your question to start the thread was "why?" The answer is that the millionaires in front offices know better than you about how good CJ is. (See what I did there?)

Wow, DC made Oldschool cry out in plain sight. Usually he just cries via PMs to the mods.

I would offer him a tissue but hes so fucking stupid I am not sure he'd know what to do with it. Maybe he wander away to post and think about the locker rooms of yesteryear full of testosterone and rugged men, seems to be a topic he likes.

Dont worry, I am not starting with him - he cant read this. He has me on ignore, he said so himself.

• Upvote 2