ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Torrey Smith quietly enters his contract year

papasmurfbell

5 is nowhere near top wr money. Double digits is top WR money. Hell Wallace is making 16 million a year to do nothing.

5mil is too top money, IF you dangle that nice bonus in front of him, which I fully expect our FO to do

Here, for the two dipshits, Ill even bold what i said for you two

They all get nice bonuses. It is part of the contracts. Also The bonus goes to the amortized yearly cap number. If they ink him now I think they could get him for roughly 7-8.5 per yr. If they wait I see it around $11.

I agree with Papa. I'm thinking around that $8m per year. Maybe $7-7.5 if we are lucky. If we wait and he kills it this year he could be asking $12m+

I dont agree at all with Pops, heres the list of top 25 for 2014

http://www.spotrac.com/rankings/nfl/average/wide-receiver/

Theres quite a range from 1- 25 in WR pay, Im still saying he gets 5 mil a year, with some good signing bonus..Anybody that thinks hes up there with Calvin Johnsons or Bowes pay is blind...and the Fins ridiculous amt that they paid Wallace, well that needs to be thrown out of that average..You go to a Fins game and when Wallaces name is mentioned, you hear boos.

I dont agree at all with Pops, heres the list of top 25 for 2014

http://www.spotrac.com/rankings/nfl/average/wide-receiver/

Theres quite a range from 1- 25 in WR pay, Im still saying he gets 5 mil a year, with some good signing bonus..Anybody that thinks hes up there with Calvin Johnsons or Bowes pay is blind...and the Fins ridiculous amt that they paid Wallace, well that needs to be thrown out of that average..You go to a Fins game and when Wallaces name is mentioned, you hear boos.

You do realize many of those deals at the bottom are the start of back ended contracts. I am looking at the overall value of the contract.