ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Surprised

oldno82

I know I'm surprised. The Kubiak offense worked to perfection. I felt sure it was going to be a loss when I heard Osemele couldn't play. Gee, two rookies on the blind side and Joe wasn't sacked.

Two things: The Buc's are awful. The Ravens look so damned good when the execute Kubiak's offense.

Now the trick is to generate some momentum from this win. Let's keep it up.

OH...and Joe looked elite!

Oh that was an Elite performance. Give Joe some time and a running game and it's lights out.

Shocked at how well the "Rookie" O line played. Congratulations to them.

Each week the offense is gaining more experience in Kubiaks O. If he remembers to keep running the ball this unit will be awesome. 29 passes and 35 runs. That's the formula.

How about Torry Smith! Good for him....and Campanaro's TD catch!

All good stuff. It's nice to know that Pees knows how to blitz too.

Important game for Torrey. Glad to see him break out. And kudos to Aiken, Campanaro, and of course Steve Smith.

Meanwhile the Steelers went down the tube against Cleveland.

Cincy tied?

They beat a bad team. I'm also concerned how they gave up 300 plus passing yards to another scrub QB.

Most of those yards were 2nd half garbage time yards. The hounds were resting after a big 1st half feast.

Wow!

Steve Smith took over from there, jump-starting his afternoon by toasting Alterraun Verner for a 56-yard touchdown early in the second quarter. The ageless wonder is now on pace for 93 receptions, 1,528 yards and 11 touchdowns.