ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

My take on the season

varaven45

Certainly - they accounted for two touchdowns. But one was a fumble, so not sure how that's Joe.

Joe wasn't the issue. Points would have been taken from Pitt and maybe points added to the Ravens without the turnovers. The issue was you saying the D didn't do their job. I only was pointing out that the offense gave points to Pitt.

I was only saying the conversation had degraded to Joe, which seems silly in the grand scheme of a loss like this. And when we add two losses to Cincy that certainly involve all elements of the game failing, but especially blown leads on big plays by the secondary, it just seems odd that all the focus goes the other way.

I was only saying the conversation had degraded to Joe, which seems silly in the grand scheme of a loss like this. And when we add two losses to Cincy that certainly involve all elements of the game failing, but especially blown leads on big plays by the secondary, it just seems odd that all the focus goes the other way.

The rules have been made to help the QB and WR's.

Sure. But two serious against Cinch an MD this team is 7-2. Doesn't make Joe any better or worse, but it's all irrelevant.

Good teams win games and close games. This team is struggling with both. And everyone is at fault at the most basic levels.