ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Who's going to want it more?

vmax

I don't think it's an issue of the Ravens not wanting it more. They want it, they just don't have the skill or talent to pull it off. Steve Smith is 35 and after playing like a man 10 years younger throught the first 6 games, he's starting to show his age. Torrey Smith is supposed to be our star Wideout but he is really a complimentary reciever and is more likely to find a way to let you down (slip, drop, etc) than to step up big when the team is facing adversity and needs him to step up the most. The secondary is decimated and any solid QB is going to shred it to pieces. Flacco still has clunker games where he is completely ineffective at least once or twice a season. Forsett is banged up and the big hits are taking their toll on him.

Even when they give full effort they very real limitations that need to be addressed in the offseason. Most pressing CB and WR

Yep. If Hoyer plays the Brownies win. If ManIel starts, it's another cliffhanger.

Agreed.

Yesterday was a weird day in the NFL, just look at the score board, the colts got hammered,Cleveland loses to carolina, buffalo loses, San Fran loses a 21 point lead and loses, new england eeeks by the jets. Just a weird saturday and sunday.

I was thinking the same thing.

The Bengals lost to Cleveland 24-3 in a Thursday night game last month in which Dalton registered a 2.0 passer rating.

I hope Joe isn't going Andy Dalton on us.

It sure looks like it.