ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Only one team got an A+ in this year's NFL draft

Tornado700

It's here, I'm so ready for football and hear how our top picks do in camp. And to throw gas on my fire yesterday was the first day of practice for the high schools down here, my work connects to a Daytona practice field. To hear that thump of a foot kicking a football, coaches whistles, players clapping, it was music to my ears.

Only one team in the entire NFL gets an A+ in this draft, and only one other Raven fan responds. I thought it would be a much better response with that kind of great news for our team. Guess I was wrong. It sucks.

I try not to dive too much thought into draft grades. Oz got solid grades when we got Kindle/Cody. Perrimans hands scare me, Williams is obviously a great pickup but you never know. These are not free agents but unproven NFL rookies. The word is always potential.

It's certainly a feather in Ozzie's cap and, in fact, the whole organization. I didn't get too excited over the A+ because I've seen grades as low as B, but that ain't bad either.

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I believe Perriman's speed, size, and ability to get open will overcome any drops he might have. Hell, even Steve Smith can have multiple drops in one game but I think he's too old a dog to be taught new tricks. I think Engram will have a positive influence on Perriman's catches and minimize the drop problem.

Torrey had a bunch of drops his first year too and he got better and better with that.

Ditto.

Fox sucks- an opinion commonly shared by opinionated liberals

It is a draft- DUHHH !

Grading them is useless- I believe that the "grader" (Foxsports) determined them each by their college records and ability, not their pro careers, which haven't even started yet, so how is this useless?

Re: disliking Fox - their sports coverage and news coverage are different. I don't have anything against their sorts, I just think most general sports sites post these articles for clicks not for true analysis.

I more agree with the issue if grading a draft now... The Ravens did well for their needs, didn't need another source to tell me that. But real analysis can't happen till we know if these guys are actually worth it.

So, I just don't much care what our grade was according to anyone at this point. Good for you if you do.