ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Back from vacation

cravnravn

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v284/cravnravn/Beaches%20Turks%202010/?action=view&current=7e0fb0ff.pbw&t=1273415174

Hope that link works, its my under water shots, the 2nd picture is so cool, It was a white flounder cruising by, and the only way I could tell under water was the puff of bottom sand and his olive green eyes...As much as he was a beauty, if I could of caught his ass, he would have looked a lot better with old bay, lemon and a wedge of butter soaking his ass on MY plate!!!

I couldn't stand for any kind of heat like that, and I hate beaches.

Theres this thing called the Tropical Breeze, it really does exist, and when it ceases you know it brother!!! when its blowing though, its 25-30 mph so you dont really feel the heat, but being that close to the equator and white, like you are you better be protected!!! Silly me protected everything except my ears, and at the time you think oh what the hell, beut they are sore now...

Oh yeah, I'm sure it's an absolute microwave just being out there. I couldn't handle it, even with water and a breeze. Not my kind of weather. Give me a blizzard anytime.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though. Sounds like a great place to not bring a shotgun. :D

Silly me protected everything except my ears, and at the time you think oh what the hell, beut they are sore now...

I learned that one the hard way. I also made the mistake of forgetting to do the top of my feet. Both feet started swelling from the sunburn and I couldn't wear shoes for a week. Walking on them was very painful but it still didn't ruin the vacation.