ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

It's a Redzone Day with Skippy

vmax

strangelove2.jpg I've been watching the Jets mash the Phins at Wembley this morning 27-7 in the 3rd quarter.

I'm not for playing games in Europe, but if the Ravens have to go there, and Bisciotti thinks it's a 75% chance in the next 4 years, then I'd love to take a trip to England and watch a game in Wembley.

And nothing's getting me off the couch today. :gorave:

I've really warmed up to NFL Redzone. Who's Skippy? That would be Scott Hansen formerly of Concast. I used to call him Skippy when he was doing his Redskin thing, but I have to admit that nobody can do what he does for the Redzone channel better than him. I hope they go 4 wide today.

I've never played or been into fantasy football but my kids talked me into drafting a team for a fantasy league for our family only. I have no time for it so I went automatic draft, created a team, "The Fools" and down by 50 points going into Monday Night I promptly whipped my sons butt with Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Julio Jones, and the Bills defense. strangelove2.jpg

My son's girlfriend drafted her players by names that she liked....and kicked his ass last week. Here's one for the girls... :thumbup:

It's always a relaxing Sunday after a Ravens win over the Steelers.

Go Chiefs!!!!! Putting up the last string of rope light's around the screen room, then I'm all sofa today with the NFL ticket

Sorry crav. The Bengals weren't having any of that Kansas City BBC sauce this week. Kept them out of the end zone all day long. The Cincinnati Freight Train keeps on rolling.

One more thing...

WHO DEY!!!

Record number of penalties today. Also I've never seen so many missed FG's.

Chargers are keeping the Browns in the game. They keep throwing into a decent secondary but won't run against a poor run D.

Record number of penalties today. Also I've never seen so many missed FG's.

Chargers are keeping the Browns in the game. They keep throwing into a decent secondary but won't run against a poor run D.

What a finish, chargers line up for the game winning fg, he kicks it, NO GOOD...but wait, offsides leaveland, move it up 5 yards, game over its good. We are going to be facing a pissed off browns team next week

The qb torched your d for 386 yards and couldn't find the end zone, Charles ran rampant on your d, like I said it's not September anymore.

You left out they won the time of possession by having the ball for over 37 minutes, yet the Bengals won by more than two TD's. Something gives, and I think it has to be we're a pretty good red zone defense. It's the first time since 1940 an NFL team has kicked 7 field goals and lost. It is what it is. Another win.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a Redzone day all day since the Ravens are not playing.

Now I'm glad to have a fantasy football team. It gives me lots of games and players to keep focus on as I crush my children.... :yeah:

I think I'll watch and root against the Stealers, plus I have monetary rooting interests on a few games...

Looks like your rooting yielded results crav.