ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Flacco done for Season. Forsett too.

vmax

Haven't been around much this year. Life is just too busy. But when I heard I thought about everyone here. Dang, and I thought my Steelers were snakebit in the injury department this year. To lose both players in the same game . . .

Here's hoping they all come back strong next year.

Thank you Preacher. Worse year in our history.

So his just throwing contract extensions around when they are unneeded all the time. Him giving contracts to suspect ppl or positions. He is the worst evaluator or who to sign and who to let go.

LOL - His history disagrees with you with 2 SB trophies and 5 straight playoffs plus

6 of 7 and 3 more prior to the 5, he beats Pissburgh more than anyone and is 2-2

vs NE in the Playoffs and in Foxboro and in February.

No other team can match that success except of course NE which had to cheat,

bend the rules and use trickery vs a banged up defense to win the SB last year.

We'll take him and to hell with the trolls.

Oh so he gets credit for Art's SB too? Interesting. Had he made better moves I think there would be more SB appearances and wins.

Luck has a lot to do with it like the PO game in NE last year and Lee Evans game. See my last

post above. Health had a lot to do with it like last year and this year. Ravens were picked

to win SB this year before season started. Nobody has all the injuries Ravens have

included two starters in one game on Sunday - the QB and RB not to mention their

best D player for the year in Suggs, our WR for the year in Steve Smith, our Center in Zuttah and

Dooooom for a while and JimmySmith had a rough going coming back early not to mention the o-line which

has been banged up since camp with our LT out most of the year. And of course our #1

draft pick and speedy WR who has been out since day 1 of camp. We have absolutely no

WRs and no one to throw to them except a beat up has been backup QB.

He has a SB 35 ring as part of it plus all those POs and his own trophy afterwards.

How many does Denver have since then (he destroyed their hopes out there with

the mile high miracle play on the way to the SB with the QB his GM drafted that

nobody wanted) , Dallas, Cinci, SF, ST Louis, Buff, Jets, Cleveland

Cards, Dolphins, KC, Carolina, Atlanta with all those receivers and Ryan, Minn,

OAK, Seattle, San Diego. Hmmmmmnn . We wouldn't trade our owner for any of those.

I personally think Bisciotti is less involved than some here believe. I think he likes to be seen, I think he likes to be in the loop, I think he steps in with the top tier when needed... But he's no where close to the Jerry Jones some seem to be implying by attributing picks and contacts to him...