ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

SSS Wants to Try and Play in 2016

oldno82

I love SSS but Ozzie is going to use this as an excuse not to draft a received high. We really need to start developing receivers.

Just look at Pittsburgh and Cinci. with their wide receiver corps. He have to match their talent just to compete in this division. However, I don't agree with you on the excuse part. Nobody knows what the deal with Perryman is. Personally, I think he is a bust and won't play in the NFL. Hope I'm wrong on that. SSS will only play one year. But we will have the top 5th pick or below next year. It'll be a wide receiver, unless there is a higher rated DB available.

I love SSS but Ozzie is going to use this as an excuse not to draft a received high. We really need to start developing receivers.

They need a shut down corner, a pass rusher, a LT before receiver....that's how bad it is.

I'd love to see Steve come back...as a #2. If they can't find a #1, then I'll take 3 2's.

Right now they only have one 2. Maybe...I'm stretching here... but Butler may become a legit 2.

Can't count on Campy

Max, agreed on the D needs. Don't forget the safety need - to complement Will Hill.

As for SSS, we should look at him as a #3, Aiken as a #2 (at best) and draft/acquire a #1 and a couple of #4s.
Bottom line, we need 2-3 new legitimate WRs on this team next year. Its up to Ozzie to make this happen.