ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Fire Marvin Lewis

cravnravn

I have never seen a game so out of control or an ending so unprofessional in all my time as a football fan.

That is a ton of games....decades worth.

I was very bored watching the game but something told me to hang in there because the ending would be sick and the Bengals would find a way to lose.

Marvin and his coaching staff lost complete control over his players. The players ran the show and the refs were stretched to the max trying to get things under control.

It was more like professional wrestling. Each team was baiting the other guy trying to get an unsportsmanlike type of penalty. The Bengal plays had the weaker, mentally challenged end on the gene pool.

It takes 2 to get a result and situation like this. Tomlin needs to share some blame too. 10 team penalties for 142 yards.

Burfict's penalty was a flagrant cheap shot that could have paralyzed Brown. It was totally intentional, designed to take a man out. He needs to be out of football.

Grown men are responsible for their own actions and, therefore, Vontaze Burfict and Adam Jones are to blame for their two stupid, dirty, dangerous and city-crushing penalties that completely handed the Pittsburgh Steelers a game the Steelers had already handed away. But this is Lewis’s team. They’re his men. And they played like clownish, dangerous buffoons for their coach, who showed he had no control over the team he’s been with for over 13 years. For that, Marvin Lewis’s time in Cincinnati should finally be up, four wild-card losses and one wild-card implosion later.http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/the-out-of-control-cincinnati-bengals-gave-away-a-playoff-game-and-now-its-time-for-marvin-lewis-to-go/ar-CCl0X4?li=BBnb7Kz