ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

PATS Get Beat By PAT

vmax

Well...the Denver defense had a hand in beating the Pats too.

But....this is the playoffs. There's no tomorrow and that missed PAT by Gostkowski cost the Patriots a chance to win in overtime.

So this new rule has had a big impact on the game. There's nothing automatic anymore. Gostkowski hadn't missed in over 500 attempts.

But he did today and the Pats were "sent out unto the weeping and gnashing of teeth."

There's a better pun in here somewhere

Edited by vmax

This game should have been over at halftime but Manning and the Broncos offense kept NE in it. I still think the team would be better with Brock. Though if a coach starts him and loses with one of the greatest qbs ever on the bench, there would be hell to pay.

This game should have been over at halftime but Manning and the Broncos offense kept NE in it. I still think the team would be better with Brock. Though if a coach starts him and loses with one of the greatest qbs ever on the bench, there would be hell to pay.

when the broncos went three and out on two consecutive drives with 2 minutes to go I thought for sure NE was going to win. And then when Brady found Gronk for 30 yards on a 4th down play I knew NE was going to win. But that Denver D found a way to get it done. Their pass rush is crazy good.

when the broncos went three and out on two consecutive drives with 2 minutes to go I thought for sure NE was going to win. And then when Brady found Gronk for 30 yards on a 4th down play I knew NE was going to win. But that Denver D found a way to get it done. Their pass rush is crazy good.

I knew so too. I figured they gave him one too many chances. They did a great job, Brady didn't have time and looked really uncomfortable.

Defense wins Championships.

The Pat/Broncos game was really good.

I have no idea how you stop Cam Newton.

Absolutely playing at a historically high level. We won't see someone like him for a long time.

The Broncos D will have to do the same to Cam as they did to Brady. Give him no time, harrass and hurry him, hit and sack him, and blanket his receivers.

Way easier said than done.

Absolutely playing at a historically high level. We won't see someone like him for a long time.

The Broncos D will have to do the same to Cam as they did to Brady. Give him no time, harrass and hurry him, hit and sack him, and blanket his receivers.

I never noticed how good a passer Cam was until yesterday. His passes are perfect spirals right on the money every time. Even with his sidearm style motion those passes are crisp. Panthers look damn good on both sides of the ball. It's going to be a good game.