ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Everybody's catching Pokemon

vmax

I was riding my bike in the State Park and came across my son and his friends catching Pokemon. Then on the ride home, kids were walking in Catonsville, phones in their faces, catching Pokemon. This is catching fire.

I think it's great. Finally a game that forces people out of the house and getting some exercise walking around.

You use your phone to locate them in your neighborhood. Then you catch them using the camera and hitting them with a ball.

Works well for my IQ!

I was riding my bike in the State Park and came across my son and his friends catching Pokemon. Then on the ride home, kids were walking in Catonsville, phones in their faces, catching Pokemon. This is catching fire.

I think it's great. Finally a game that forces people out of the house and getting some exercise walking around.

You use your phone to locate them in your neighborhood. Then you catch them using the camera and hitting them with a ball.

Works well for my IQ!

I had a really bad case once, but I got a shampoo from the pharmacist and they went away.

Pokémon Go has taken over the world since launching last week, sending millions of users into the streets to collect and battle virtual monsters on their smartphones.

With so many players sharing their locations and other personal data with the app, what could happen to all that information?

As users hand over access to their phones’ precise locations, storage and cameras to play the game, the company behind the game reserves the rights to share the data it collects with third parties including potential buyers and law enforcement.

That’s the price to “catch ‘em all” on the free-to-play game. And while companies regularly collect and profit from user data, Pokémon Go’s massive popularity and reliance on users’ locations and camera access have raised eyebrows in tech circles.

RIVERTON, Wyo. -- Authorities in central Wyoming are investigating after a woman playing the popular smartphone game Pokemon Go found a man's body in a river.

Shayla Wiggens told the Riverton Ranger newspaper that she spotted the body in the Wind River near the city of Riverton on Friday while playing the new game. It sends players to real-world locations to capture virtual creatures.

Fremont County Undersheriff Ryan Lee says the death appears to be accidental and possibly a drowning. He says evidence indicates the man went into the water where he was found.http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/pokemon-go-leads-woman-to-body-in-river/ar-BBucXyx?li=BBnb7Kz