ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Glee

deeshopper

I have liked it all the way through. I don't always like the music, but for the most part do.

I know many who were disappointed in the second half of the first season... but I think you have to keep in mind that it is ALL a farce. It is not a drama. It is not even part-drama. It is all a joke.

Meanwhile... Jane Lynch is rising on my list of favorite people ever.

Beating children? Yes. We. CANE.

I have never seen the show and from what it sounds like I dont think I would like it but I was tempted to watch before just because of Jane Lynch. I love her in just about everything she has been in that I saw, she really makes me laugh.

Spen, you should look up some of the "Sue's Corner" segments from the show. Jane Lynch is "Sue." I am sure you can find them on YouTube or maybe even the Glee site.

Overall... as I said... I like the show for the most part. It wears thin at times. But as a guy who likes a good laugh and likes music - especially "playing with" music - it can be interesting and fun sometimes.

Sorry - couldn't resist - this was one of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLDrntGjvo8

Spen, you should look up some of the "Sue's Corner" segments from the show. Jane Lynch is "Sue." I am sure you can find them on YouTube or maybe even the Glee site.

Overall... as I said... I like the show for the most part. It wears thin at times. But as a guy who likes a good laugh and likes music - especially "playing with" music - it can be interesting and fun sometimes.

Sorry - couldn't resist - this was one of my favorites:

I didnt know she did things like that there. I enjoyed that and will look some more up.

I am a big fan of this show. My girlfriend actually made fun of me for watching it then she finally saw an episode and now she is hooked as well. The dialogue for that show is outrageous. And the songs are very well choreographed. Jane Lynch plays an excellent part, she is definitely my favorite character. And John Stamos is going to be a regular character for season 2!

• 2 weeks later...

OK. I've figured out why kinda bothers me about Glee.

1. A lot of elements from the movie "Election". (Inner thought voiceovers directed at the audience; annoying heroine; jock aspect including the fact the Glee's jock resembles Chris Klein; teacher's with wife problems; teacher's wife wants to be pregnant...really badly.)

2. American Pie aspect (again, Chris Klein; jock joins singing group, falls for lead girl)

I'm convinced the show combines Election and High School Musical, though I've never seen HSM.