ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 10

deeshopper

• 2 months later...

"You cant cover me" - White to Webb.

And hes correct. Get webb as far away from him as possible. They are picking on him for sure. Josh wilson will cost us a play or 2 tonight as well, bad feeling.

And hes correct. Get webb as far away from him as possible. They are picking on him for sure. Josh wilson will cost us a play or 2 tonight as well, bad feeling.

Webb is our best bet against him. Don't give up on him just yet - he had a hand on that ball on that 3rd and 5 to white.

I don't see a problem with these outside curl routes, we have Ed shadowing over the top if Roddy wants to go deep. If they keep running that curl route Webb is going to jump one of those for a pick-six. I'm not worried.

I don't see a problem with these outside curl routes, we have Ed shadowing over the top if Roddy wants to go deep. If they keep running that curl route Webb is going to jump one of those for a pick-six. I'm not worried.

If that is the case, why is webb on him at all? Our best short coverage db is Fabian by a mile. His problem is he gets burned deep. He can defend short routes and webb clearly cannot.

What worries me more then that though, on offense.... we have 2 or 3 big runs on first down... and then a pass play is called? :cryin1:

If that is the case, why is webb on him at all? Our best short coverage db is Fabian by a mile. His problem is he gets burned deep. He can defend short routes and webb clearly cannot.

What worries me more then that though, on offense.... we have 2 or 3 big runs on first down... and then a pass play is called? :cryin1:

Do you really want to put Fabian Washington on Roddy White? He couldn't cover Betty White right now the way he's playing.

bah dum pssh