ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 10

deeshopper

Guest BallTMore

OK...10-0 after a shitty first half.

I was waiting for them to describe that beautifull over throw to Finnian by Ryan....one of the best they've ever seen.

Same. They don't jack off Manning this much.

Shit half. Haven't been this disgusted in a long time. And it's only 10-0

If the commentary were balanced, I really don't think you'd be as disgusted as you are. The game is virtually impossible to watch and not all because the Ravens are stinking it up.

Given everything...... I'll take 10-0.

Webb is getting picked on. Landry still can't tackle or read a defense. Ellerbe is a moron.

And Cam is still so stuck on "doing what they don't expect" he forgets to DO WHAT WORKS. Where is Rice after his 3 solid carries to start the game? Anyone? Ray? Rice? Hello?

Oh, well, they must be "expecting him" so a wild and crazy reverse screen to McClain seems much more fun.

I havn't noticed many blitzes. Reed safety blitzed one time. Are we sending any backers? An unbalanced defensive line? If they don't at least rush Matt [the turn on the booth] Ryan he's gonna spit us out. As any QB would not just Ryan.

Given everything...... I'll take 10-0.

Webb is getting picked on. Landry still can't tackle or read a defense. Ellerbe is a moron.

And Cam is still so stuck on "doing what they don't expect" he forgets to DO WHAT WORKS. Where is Rice after his 3 solid carries to start the game? Anyone? Ray? Rice? Hello?Oh, well, they must be "expecting him" so a wild and crazy reverse screen to McClain seems much more fun.

This and not even one pass to Boldin, sigh.

This D will be real gased by the 3rd quarter if the O doesn't sustain some drives. They are shit on 3rd down...both sides of the ball.

Edited by vmax