ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 10

deeshopper

Thiesmann is one of them i believe. Matt millan as well?

Ray is back in, too much pride to be taken out like that lol epecially on national tv. :gorave:

LETS GO JOE! I hope Cam decides a steady dose of Running game is the way to go until the falcons prove they can stop it.

If that is the case, why is webb on him at all? Our best short coverage db is Fabian by a mile. His problem is he gets burned deep. He can defend short routes and webb clearly cannot.

What worries me more then that though, on offense.... we have 2 or 3 big runs on first down... and then a pass play is called? :cryin1:

I'm not sure if I agree with your assessment on Webb. He is very physical at the line of scrimmage. Don't short White, he is a top five receiver in this league and a tough task for even the best corners in the league. Fabian good at short zone coverages? Fabian slips all the time on those curl and hook routes. Remember what Santonio Holmes would do to Fabian?

20 minutes in...I do not like the NFL Network telecast. Thank goodness this is the only time the Ravens play on Thursday this season.

Matt Millen is terrible. Theisman isn't good enough for "game of the week" games. I think they should put Billick on these games.

Matt Millen is terrible. Theisman isn't good enough for "game of the week" games. I think they should put Billick on these games.

They are just awful. Did they do any scouting of the Ravens at all? This is like amateur hour. I can't take it.

0-0 after one. pretty much what i expected. so many holes in our team, its a wonder we are 6-2. Probably won most of those on talent alone.

I dont understand why were the only offense that doesnt do quick slants. I wonder why we have 4-5 solid receivers, yet we use them so sparingly. Is it cam? is it joe? is it the line???? all of the above?