ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

10 Puny Points

vmax

Against a team that gives up 28 per game.

I'm done with Trestman....and that weak O line.

Special Teams sucks again.

Verdict is in: This is an average or below average team.

We're in for a long season.

yup, skids d is as bad as Oakland's I figured for sure we'd put 24 up, just don't get looking like a world beater on the opening drive then 100℅ go away from it..my god West was getting 8.6 yards a carry in the first quarter, Buck Allen was getting 5 a pop...And we totally go away from that..we ran 3 times in the 2nd quarter.

And at home too. Harbs better get his head out of his ass. This is a good roster with below average coaching.

what he said we have seen at time what this team can do but to me the bad comes from poor coaching.

We have seen special teams make some very good play with kicks blocked beside, they stink.

Week one against the Bills forgot the name or the number runs down the field on punt cover he is standing beside the guy catching the ball not in front of him beside him. He watches him catch the ball and take off down the field.

Last week #11 may have had the worse week of a special teams player I have seen. Cover punt, runs down the field standing sideways looking at the catch guy, he 11 has one foot in the endzone other in the field of play ball hits behind goes into the endzone. Later in that game he got in the way guy catching a punt flagged.

You want to talk about the returns in yesterdays game?

But they fired the OC