ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

2 Most Important Things to accomplish during the bye week

vmax

The ills of this franchise can't be corrected in 2 weeks. The players can get healthy...true...but what is the most important thing that can be done right now.

Go Zen. Live in the Now. In the Moment....and.....

1. Coaches! For once, for maybe your first time ever, develop a...

Masterpiece Winning Game Plan!!! :cop:

Brains!

Use Them!

Now.

I'm not talking trick plays and the double reverse for minus 4 yards.

Scout your opponent, study them hard, and slyly, craftily plan on having his pants down for 60 minutes. Catch him eating his boogers :thumbup: .

Set them up, expose their weaknesses and have multiple in game, series by series adjustments, that you can make immediately to come out of nowhere when plan A fails. Have plans A to Z ready. And use them. Don't wait until the 4th quarter. Stop trying to put square pegs in round holes for 60 minutes. Adjust! Rapidly, faster than your opponent. Slow down and live in the moment.

Scout Yourself too.

THROW OUT ALL THOSE PLAYS THAT DO NOT WORK AND THAT GOT YOU IN THIS MESS!!!

No more WR screens that maybe make it to the line of scrimmage. Your players can't do that.

They are not going to get to the edge running. SCRAPE THAT.

Joe is not a 3 step drop get rid of the ball super fast and accurate QB. SURRENDER DAMMIT!

Change all that right now.

USE YOUR BRAINS!

MV5BMTM4NDAwOTk3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjAz mccoykirkspock-730x543.jpg

God gave them to you for a reason. At the same time...go beyond reason. Reason and logic have failed you, so transcend it.

Can't do it?

Call me.

2. PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!

EXECUTE IT DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

OK....there's some weak links...but they'll be gone after the season.

You can cover and minimize weak links by using your brains and executing as a unit. Do your assignment. There are feebler rosters than yours, like the Patriots, who win with brains.Trust the coaches plan.

USE YOUR BRAINS. No stupid penalties! Size up the man across the line from you and titty twist him out of the way! :gorave:

Play pissed off while executing it because the slappy across from you wants you out of the NFL by years end.

Focus, focus, focus for 60 minutes.

The plan is only as good as you execute it.

Try this. It works wonders.

let-s-do-it-animal-house-o.gif

The ills of this franchise can't be corrected in 2 weeks. The players can get healthy...true...but what is the most important thing that can be done right now.

Go Zen. Live in the Now. In the Moment....and.....

1. Coaches! For once, for maybe your first time ever, develop a...

Masterpiece Winning Game Plan!!! :cop:

Brains!

Use Them!

Now.

I'm not talking trick plays and the double reverse for minus 4 yards.

Scout your opponent, study them hard, and slyly, craftily plan on having his pants down for 60 minutes. Catch him eating his boogers :thumbup: .

Set them up, expose their weaknesses and have multiple in game, series by series adjustments, that you can make immediately to come out of nowhere when plan A fails. Have plans A to Z ready. And use them. Don't wait until the 4th quarter. Stop trying to put square pegs in round holes for 60 minutes. Adjust! Rapidly, faster than your opponent. Slow down and live in the moment.

Scout Yourself too.

THROW OUT ALL THOSE PLAYS THAT DO NOT WORK AND THAT GOT YOU IN THIS MESS!!!

No more WR screens that maybe make it to the line of scrimmage. Your players can't do that.

They are not going to get to the edge running. SCRAPE THAT.

Joe is not a 3 step drop get rid of the ball super fast and accurate QB. SURRENDER DAMMIT!

Change all that right now.

USE YOUR BRAINS!

MV5BMTM4NDAwOTk3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjAz

mccoykirkspock-730x543.jpg

God gave them to you for a reason. At the same time...go beyond reason. Reason and logic have failed you, so transcend it.

Can't do it?

Call me.

2. PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!

EXECUTE IT DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

OK....there's some weak links...but they'll be gone after the season.

You can cover and minimize weak links by using your brains and executing as a unit. Do your assignment. There are feebler rosters than yours, like the Patriots, who win with brains.Trust the coaches plan.

USE YOUR BRAINS. No stupid penalties! Size up the man across the line from you and titty twist him out of the way! :gorave:

Play pissed off while executing it because the slappy across from you wants you out of the NFL by years end.

Focus, focus, focus for 60 minutes.

The plan is only as good as you execute it.

Try this. It works wonders.

let-s-do-it-animal-house-o.gif

Play to win when you're ahead. DON'T play not to lose!

Get fired up, dammit!

Thank you for reading my post John....

While the players are now off until Monday, Harbaugh said the coaching staff will work the next two days on self scouting and game planning.....http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bs-sp-ravens-notebook-1027-20161026-story.html

:thumbup:

We'll see how effective this self scouting is going to be. I'm sure the coaches can find plenty of issues - are they good enough to find solutions.

In times like these I think solutions come from the top, but John isn't an X-O guy. He can only look at his guys and go "so guys, what do you think?"

Hes looking at guys like Dean Pees and Juan Castillo who haven't been able to get their respective units to perform consistently well in years and asking them to come up with solutions in a week. These are chronic issues.

Marty hasn't been with the team that long and obviously hasn't been OC long enough to evaluate his work in that role - there is hope there I suppose.

We'll see how effective this self scouting is going to be. I'm sure the coaches can find plenty of issues - are they good enough to find solutions.

In times like these I think solutions come from the top, but John isn't an X-O guy. He can only look at his guys and go "so guys, what do you think?"

Hes looking at guys like Dean Pees and Juan Castillo who haven't been able to get their respective units to perform consistently well in years and asking them to come up with solutions in a week. These are chronic issues.

Marty hasn't been with the team that long and obviously hasn't been OC long enough to evaluate his work in that role - there is hope there I suppose.

Well put.