ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Stealers Week

vmax

I had such a great time at the game today.

Beautiful weather, good company, Ravens fans showed up en masse, the few Stealers fans sitting silently with that "far-a-way" look. :yeah:

Ravens own the Stealers.

What more can you say? :gorave:

Max, was the stadium loud? It looked like a lot of folks were holding their breathes all game and even sounded kinda quiet.

Glad I was wrong but boy was that an ugly game, poor play, predictable game by the offense. So glad the buy week didn't change anything. Marty best be gone after this season. & who rushes only 3 on 3rd and 21? Pees of course...

It was real loud for the whole game.

The fans were loose. We knew it was over when the Ravens went up 21-0.

There was some head shaking as they left points on the field....missed interceptions.....too many penalties and an offense that couldn't do much against a crappy defense.

I had such a great time at the game today.

Beautiful weather, good company, Ravens fans showed up en masse, the few Stealers fans sitting silently with that "far-a-way" look. :yeah:

Ravens own the Stealers.

What more can you say? :gorave:

Same here. Must say it the best I had out there since the last time the Ravens beat the Steelers. What is this 6 in a row?