ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

BTW: There's a lot of good happening too.

vmax

I watch practice highlights that I find on the Ravens website every day and try to read every report from the local media.

There are players stepping up and taking advantage of their opportunities. Lot of guys we know little about.

tempStadiumPractice073017sh066WEB--nfl_m

“The award for biggest change in body type goes to Matt Judon, who looks 20 pounds lighter than he did as a rookie. Aiming to be the strong-side outside linebacker, Judon dropped weight over the summer to be better in coverage. He’s looked the part in the first few practices.” - “Don’t sleep on Matt Skura, who is a reserve center and has filled in for Marshal Yanda during full-team drills. After spending last season on the practice squad, the Duke product has a big opportunity with John Urschel retired and Nico Siragusa now out for the year.” - “Rookie free agents to watch in the preseason include defensive end Patrick Ricard and cornerback Jaylen Hill as well as [Tim] White. It wouldn’t shock me to see Ricard become the next undrafted defensive lineman to stick, but we still have a long way to go.”

“The offense has definitely fared poorly with Joe Flacco sidelined, but let’s not shortchange the defense through all the criticism for Ryan Mallett and company. The collective quarterback play has often looked inept, but this Baltimore defense has much potential. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.”...http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-82-Joe-Flacco-Is-Feeling-Better-With-Arrow-Pointing-Up/0fab4288-edf2-41fc-b585-e8bad3507e44

tempStadiumPractice073017sh013WEB--nfl_mtempStadiumPractice073017sh033WEB--nfl_m

tempStadiumPractice073017sh048WEB--nfl_m

tempStadiumPractice073017sh068WEB--nfl_m

:gorave: :gorave: :gorave:

Edited by vmax