ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

So what do you think?

vmax

The Ravens are 4-1 going into New England. We've had 5 games to get a feel for this 2010 Ravens team.

After week 7 Reed will be back...Kruger too...the secondary is playing well...offense is clicking...

I took a peek ahead at the schedule and I'm quietly optimistic the Ravens will be 9 and 2 going into the Pittsburgh game at home week 13.

That smells of playoffs to me.

Week 6: at New England Patriots (Sunday, Oct. 17 -- 1 p.m.)

Week 7: Buffalo Bills (Sunday, Oct. 24 -- 1 p.m.)

Week 8: BYE

Week 9: Miami Dolphins (Sunday, Nov. 7 -- 1 p.m.)

Week 10: at Atlanta Falcons (Thursday, Nov. 11 -- 8:20 p.m.)

Week 11: at Carolina Panthers (Sunday, Nov. 21 -- 1 p.m.)

Week 12: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Sunday, Nov. 28 -- 1 p.m.)

This team looks like they can do that. I like the character, intensity and focus. The depth has carried them well with all the injuries. They are playing disciplined, physical football.

It just feels like it's comming together....and they haven't played their best ball yet as a team.

The Ravens are 4-1 going into New England. We've had 5 games to get a feel for this 2010 Ravens team.

After week 7 Reed will be back...Kruger too...the secondary is playing well...offense is clicking...

I took a peek ahead at the schedule and I'm quietly optimistic the Ravens will be 9 and 2 going into the Pittsburgh game at home week 13.

That smells of playoffs to me.

Week 6: at New England Patriots (Sunday, Oct. 17 -- 1 p.m.)

Week 7: Buffalo Bills (Sunday, Oct. 24 -- 1 p.m.)

Week 8: BYE

Week 9: Miami Dolphins (Sunday, Nov. 7 -- 1 p.m.)

Week 10: at Atlanta Falcons (Thursday, Nov. 11 -- 8:20 p.m.)

Week 11: at Carolina Panthers (Sunday, Nov. 21 -- 1 p.m.)

Week 12: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Sunday, Nov. 28 -- 1 p.m.)

This team looks like they can do that. I like the character, intensity and focus. The depth has carried them well with all the injuries. They are playing disciplined, physical football.

It just feels like it's comming together....and they haven't played their best ball yet as a team.

I'm not sure Max. I can see three teams there that the Ravens *should* beat, but three teams that will be a really tough test for them. If I split the difference, that has me thinking the Ravens will be 7-4 worst case scenario. More likely, I believe they'll be 8-3.

New England is the only team on this list we have a chance to lose to and that's mostly because they had a bye and will be ready and waiting for us at their home turf. With all of our guys coming back (Reed, Ayanbadejao, Kruger, Gaither) this team will be rolling in a few weeks.