ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bazooka Joe

cravnravn

That's not good enough for many of the fans and media in Baltimore.

"He should have thrown for 4 TD's Sunday"...He's just Cams pupet game manager"...."He'll never be Elite"...can't read the field...too slow in his progressions...only looks for the checkdown...won't throw in the redzone..

Let me remind those who forgot...

Ziere

Harbaugh

Banks

Case

Mitchell

Blake

Grbac

Redman

Boller

Wright

Now...let's all get on our knees and thank...

"He should have thrown for 4 TD's Sunday"...He's just Cams pupet game manager"...."He'll never be Elite"...can't read the field...too slow in his progressions...only looks for the checkdown...won't throw in the redzone..

Let me remind those who forgot...

Ziere

Harbaugh

Banks

Case

Mitchell

Blake

Grbac

Redman

Boller

Wright

Now...let's all get on our knees and thank...

Speaking of knees and Boller :tongue:

He has great stats but those I highlighted are still how I feel. Well except I don't think he goes through full progressions, I think he goes primary then RB. Numerous times yesterday when the Dolphins rushed 3 and Joe had a lot of time he couldn't find anyone open.

But the running game was good so they had to cover that and Ray Rice made it look like Joe had a great day.

If he can be better/smarter with his reads and find open targets, and often they have been there, then I think he can be an elite QB. Until then Cam or whatever offensive coordinator better be really good to cover for him.

Guest BallTMore

I definitely agree that Joe needs to learn how to slide around and buy more time when teams only rush three, but I thought the check-downs yesterday were great plays.

It looked to me like Joe went through his reads, then dumped it.

I could be wrong. Hard to tell though from the stands.

I definitely agree that Joe needs to learn how to slide around and buy more time when teams only rush three, but I thought the check-downs yesterday were great plays.

It looked to me like Joe went through his reads, then dumped it.

I could be wrong. Hard to tell though from the stands.

I certainly cannot argue with the result, they worked out yesterday almost perfectly.

He has great stats but those I highlighted are still how I feel.

Dont be like Preston.....Miami did not have a "spy" on Ray Rice,,I wouldnt have thrown down field either..Housh was wide open down field. yet Rice had no one covering him..Whats a higher percentage pass? Remember now, it was windy as hell there.