ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Josh McDaniels changes mind, jilting Colts to stay with Pats

tsylvester

Wow, what a joke. Or is it, is he staying because he knows Billy boy is going to step aside, soon?

"After agreeing to contract terms to become the Indianapolis Colts' new head coach, New England Patriots assistant coach Josh McDaniels this evening informed us that he would not be joining our team," the team said in a statement. "Although we are surprised and disappointed, we will resume our head-coaching search immediately and find the right fit to lead our team and organization on and off the field."

30 for 30, Two Bills, an excellent show I recommend no matter how you feel about the Pats or either Bill.

I can see Billy boy taking the mentoring or Josh the way Big Bill did with him. I juat wonder if Josh will feel as Billy boy did when he took the job with Big Bill & the Jets....

Well, this is interesting...

During an interview on Friday, McGinest confirmed what CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora reported earlier this week: There's no succession plan in place for McDaniels to take over for Bill Belichick.

In the end, McDaniels decided to stay in New England, because he thought it was a better option than coaching the Colts.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/josh-mcdaniels-finally-talks-to-someone-admits-he-might-not-replace-bill-belichick/