ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Half the Team will be on IR by Opening Day.

vmax

Ravens training camp will be a week longer this summer. They’ll also be playing five preseason games instead of the usual four. That’s a result of the NFL announcing Tuesday that the Ravens will be playing the Chicago Bears in the 2018 Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio, on Thursday, Aug. 2, at...

I'm getting prepared now. I will not get excited about anybody or any unit.

You know how it goes. Before training camp they look decent on paper. Then the key pieces start to drop, units get decimated and we're....

AH3.jpg

and the season hasn't even started.

The ratings should shoot through the roof for this game.

There!

I've done it.

A depressing post. :thumbup:

Let's finish with a bang....

EndTimesTitle.jpg

Like a pitch count, I'm sure there's an optimum number of reps for an NFL player before he wears down during the season.

I'm sure it varies between aging vets, rookies and players in their prime.

I hope the Ravens know this.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I always look on the bright side. This will give our second and third string alot more snaps and this means more experience. A couple of questions here. First, who are these players that will be out and for how long? Sorry to test you here max, but anyone who knows is more than welcome to post this knowledge. Secondly, who are we playing the first three or four games?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I always look on the bright side. This will give our second and third string alot more snaps and this means more experience. A couple of questions here. First, who are these players that will be out and for how long? Sorry to test you here max, but anyone who knows is more than welcome to post this knowledge. Secondly, who are we playing the first three or four games?

Anybody? I know that Jimmy will still be out with the achilles injury, but who else? Just curious. And who are our first 3 opponents?