ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Unanimous MVP

vmax

Jackson becomes the second player in NFL history to be unanimously win the award, after Tom Brady received all 50 votes in 2010.

The second youngest player to win the award after Jim Brown, Jackson also became the ninth Heisman Trophy winner to win both awards.

2020 NFL award winners

Award Winner
:bow: MVP Lamar Jackson
DPOY Stephon Gilmore
OPOY Michael Thomas
DROY Nick Bosa
OROY Kyler Murray
CPOY Ryan Tannehill
COY

John Harbaugh  :gorave: Coach of the Year! And well deserved as he continues to build toward a possible Hall of Fame career. BBZyBbS.img?h=450&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

"I'm still young," Jackson said. "I've still got a lot of work to do. I'm not really trying to dwell on what I just did. If I win a Super Bowl, you'll probably see a lot more emotion."

He is also the only quarterback to top the NFL in touchdown passes and finish in the top 10 in the league in rushing yards (he was sixth).

To put his season in perspective, take a look at this:

In the 2019 opener, Jackson threw five touchdown passes and recorded a perfect passer rating (158.3) in a 59-10 victory in Miami. Asked if he had silenced the doubters, Jackson famously responded, "Not bad for a running back."

Jackson has a way of proving doubters wrong, and doing so at a record pace.

At Louisville, Jackson became the youngest to win the Heisman Trophy.

As a rookie in 2018, he became the youngest quarterback to start an NFL playoff game.

This past season, Jackson became the youngest quarterback to start in the Pro Bowl.

And on Saturday he became the youngest quarterback to win NFL MVP :gorave:

1175592836.jpg.0.jpg