ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I saw 70,000 fans leave the stadium

vmax

At the stadium it felt like a loss.

I saw PSL holders get up and leave when the offense failed to get a first down with 55 seconds left. They said "this is a one and done team".

Sure there was some great plays...Ed Friggn Reed! What a treat to watch that guy. We are so lucky to have been able to watch some of the outstanding players of the game this last decade. Hall of Famers!

Reed leads the league with 9 INT's AND HE MISSED 6 GAMES!

The 3rd and 1 stops by the Ravens D...there was a ton of them.

Ray Rice running through non existent holes.

Cundiff tieing the touchback record.

The officials call the Bengals 'Cleveland' twice with their mikes on...think they didn't have their bags packed?

Hey...halfway through the 4th the crowd was booing the O rather than partying and celebrating a great season.

Guest BallTMore

Don't forget Bruce Cunningham forgetting to turn his mic off and letting out a belch over the loud speakers. Lol

But yeah, this game was nothing to be proud of.

2 for 11 on 3rd down! That's some limp @&$% shyit.

Best part of the day was when they were announcing the players and finished by honoring the guys who made the Pro Bowl.

The offense definitely sucked, looking as bad as it did on several Sundays this year. All that talent and so few points.

Still, a win is a win. We're in the playoffs. We beat the Bengals who destroyed the Chargers last week.

So, it looks like its going to be a game in KC next week if Indy wins.

At the stadium it felt like a loss.

I saw PSL holders get up and leave when the offense failed to get a first down with 55 seconds left. They said "this is a one and done team".

Sure there was some great plays...Ed Friggn Reed! What a treat to watch that guy. We are so lucky to have been able to watch some of the outstanding players of the game this last decade. Hall of Famers!

Reed leads the league with 9 INT's AND HE MISSED 6 GAMES!

The 3rd and 1 stops by the Ravens D...there was a ton of them.

Ray Rice running through non existent holes.

Cundiff tieing the touchback record.

The officials call the Bengals 'Cleveland' twice with their mikes on...think they didn't have their bags packed?

Hey...halfway through the 4th the crowd was booing the O rather than partying and celebrating a great season.

I saw it too...I think a lot of people have "seen this story before" with the Bengals and figured it would happen again. Me personally figured there was no harm into see what would unfold because we were 5th seed anyways.