ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Flynn calls for a Military Takeover

vmax

He's calling for a coup.

Lt. General Michael Flynn, the former national security advisor to President Trump who was convicted of lying to the FBI, seems to be enjoying the freedom granted by his pardon from Trump. The disgraced general retweeted a petition calling for Trump to invoke martial law, suspend the Constitution and hold a new election. The president has stayed silent on the massive coronavirus death toll, instead choosing to continue spreading debunked lies about election fraud to explain away his loss. ........https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/michael-flynn-who-trump-just-pardoned-suggests-he-impose-martial-law/vi-BB1bC5YX?ocid=U508DHP

This is really serious shit. They are saying the election was a coup and now the armed forces are necessary to restore democracy.

That's also martial music for the gun toting element of Trump followers who believe the election was a scam and now they need to rise up and defend America.

Read this a shit your pants....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/politics/trump-nominee-pentagon-martial-law/index.html

Edited by vmax

Flynn is a traitorous POS.  As soon as Biden takes over go after his son.  They let the son go bc Flynn plead guilty.  If there are any state charges to get Flynn on send his ass to a state prison.

That said it sounds like Joe is going o let this traitorous BS go.  Everyone part of this admin who committed a crime should be prosecuted.  If that orange POS gives them pardons then DOJ should drop the evidence where state crimes apply off with the various attournies general,  

I was just thinking. Things are getting so out of hand here that I feel like it's all a bad dream. But it's not and every outrageous thing that happens is followed by one even more so.

I'm glad the military here stated officially it's staying out of any political situation.

I'm trying to stay away from politics but I keep failing. I hit the news to see what's going on and stuff like I am posting below keeps coming up. And it's real. It's been happening and there's nothing I can do about it other than vote. Nevertheless, awareness is important..............

Stokes, like other experts, says the Republican Party is on a continuum toward the kind of “democratic erosion” visible in other countries, including Turkey under Recep Erdoğan, Hungary under Viktor Orbán, or, in the most extreme example, Russia under Vladimir Putin. In those nations, a party that wins office through a democratic election then seeks to use state power to tilt or completely undermine future elections.

“With one of our political parties trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election, we are way farther down that road now than we were before the election, or a year ago,” she told me. Republicans “have been going down that road all through Trump’s term, but this is the parting gift, which is more extreme than what has happened before.”

Republicans’ widespread enlistment in Trump’s efforts follows years in which officials have advanced hundreds of state-level measures making it more difficult to vote; engaged in extraordinary legislative maneuvering to deny former President Barack Obama the opportunity to fill a vacant U.S. Supreme Court seat; and have either looked the other way or abetted Trump in a series of actions shredding democratic norms, including attempting to weaponize the Postal Service, tilt the results of the census, and pressure the Justice Department to investigate his opponents...Republicans Are Going Down a Dangerous Road (msn.com)

Read the article. It's disheartening and scary. It definately feels like 1859-60. The hate, division and quest for power seems more important than life.

"Hate your next door neighbor, but don't forget to say Grace."

Republicans Are Going Down a Dangerous Road (msn.com)

And this just came up....

“I said … I’ve alluded to this a couple of times, because I’ve seen others allude to this,” he added. “I’ve seen quite a few people allude to this over recent months, maybe over the course of six months. I said I think we could be trending toward secession. … I said I see more and more people asking, what in the would do we have in common with people who disagree with us? Where’s the overlap?”

Limbaugh made virtually the same statement on his Wednesday program, telling listeners, “I actually think — and I’ve referenced this, I’ve alluded to this a couple of times because I’ve seen others allude to this — I actually think that we’re trending toward secession.”...Rush Limbaugh Eases Off Secession Talk After Comments Create Firestorm: ‘I Am Not Advocating’ for it (msn.com)

Edited by vmax