ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Jaguars

vmax

Very pleased with the defenses performance considering how many players were out. 205 yards given up. 62 yards rushing on 22 attempts for 2.8 ypc and Robinson is a great runner. He averaged 2.2 ypc.

Lamar was solid gold.

6 minutes ago, vmax said:

I felt bad for Forte and his pick 6.

How about Tyree Phillips 22 yard run!

37 runs. 26 passes. Ravens 8 for 12 on 3rd down.

He plowed the road like his lunch was on the other side and he had been starving for years. Looks like he got a concussion, sadly, for his quick work.

On Lamars touchdown run: anyone of us could have run that in behind Bozman and Powers.

Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson follows blockers for touchdown run No. 7 on the season (nfl.com)

BB1c5uUk.img?h=533&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

I wonder if this has ever happened before? Last score was a safety and then 1st score next week is a safety.

SAFETY FIRST

The Ravens ended their game Monday night with a safety on the final play, and their first points in this matchup came on an early safety.

Jacksonville started its first possession on its 1-yard line following an interception. On second down, Minshew was sacked in the end zone for a 2-0 lead...Jackson leads surging Ravens to 40-14 rout of Jaguars (usatoday.com)

th?id=OIF.m1wDy74P%2BrwKJVIb4VlhNw&w=247 "You did good. Just run behind me and we'll have many more days like this.":gorave:

For this Ravens offense to go to the next level they've needed a passing game for when teams load the box to stop the run. Sunday the Jaguars did that. They were not going to let Lamar run and finally we saw a game where he was able to burn a team with his arm. Yes, I get it, it was the Jaguars. Nevertheless Lamar threw to 8 different receivers. He went 17 for 22, 11ypp, for 3 TD's and 1 INT and a QB rating of 133.1. 

They wouldn't let him run, 10 carries for 35 yards and 1 TD so he did what he should do, what's he and this offense are supposed to do and burned them with his arm.

This is a step in the right direction and it was good to see. They have something developing. Something to build upon. 

They will never be a championship caliber team until they can consistently make plays when the box is loaded. If and when they get this part of the offense clicking, then they will be unstoppable. Even against the best playoff caliber teams.

Jaguars_Ravens_Football_50715