ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Well, this is getting ugly

tsylvester

Baltimore Beatdown: Ravens linebacker Matt Judon demands apology or threatens to leak photos.

Where @jamisonhensley lying butt at? I got time today. Bro you have to stop lying, I know you want clicks and like and wanna be the people’s camp but stop lying. That weak.

TiMQsNlV_x96.jpg

Hi Matthew. I was told that Ravens offered you a deal similar to Za’Darius’ ($16.5M per season) earlier this season and it was declined. If you have a comment, I would certainly add that to the piece. I’ve always been fair with you. Thanks and welcome back to Twitter

2LUu1-lr_x96.jpg

Replying to @jamisonhensley
This isn’t true who told you this if you can’t tell me that we’re all@going to have to think you pulling stuff outta no where.

TiMQsNlV_x96.jpg

I will definitely add your response to the piece. If you ever have an issue with any of my reporting, I would be happy to listen and explain. I’ve always aimed to cover you in a respectful manner in your five years in Baltimore. Hope you have a great offseason.

https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2021/2/24/22299324/ravens-linebacker-matt-judon-demands-apology-or-threatens-to-leak-photos