ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

2021 Ravens UDFA's

vmax

Image result for funny prospector photos "There's gold in them thar hills!"

I'll start with this exciting prospect.........

General Manager Eric DeCosta and Co. were able to land one of the most coveted prospects in undrafted free agency after agreeing to terms with former TCU safety Ar’Darius Washington. The former Horned Frog is one of the most versatile and dynamic defensive back in this year’s class with the ability to play both safety and nickelback. Heading into the draft, the vast majority of pundits and analysts believed that he would hear his name called as early as late day two or at least at some point on day three. 

In college, Washington was a part of arguably the best safety tandem in the FBS at TCU with Trevon Moehrig. Even though his more highly touted former teammate who was projected to be a first-round pick fell to the second round before the Las Vegas Raiders traded up to select him at No. 43 overall, he still got to experience the joy of getting drafted.

Washington was ranked as the 57th overall prospect on Pro Football Focus’ 2021 NFL Draft Big Board and was the best available talent remaining when the three-day event came to a close. His 91.7 overall PFF grade was the second-highest among safeties in 2019 after he recorded all five of his career interceptions in 12 games. :gorave:

Let's take a peek at the Ravens prospecting department....See the source image

Image result for funny prospector photos

Here's the camp schedule...

The NFL on Thursday released dates for each team’s offseason workout program. The Ravens will hold their rookie minicamp over three days, from May 14-16. Voluntary organized team workouts will occur from May 25-27, June 2-4 and June 10-11. Mandatory minicamp is scheduled for June 15-17....Ravens set dates for rookie minicamp, OTA workouts - Baltimore Sun

4 hours ago, tsylvester said:

Camp used to be so much fun at McDaniels, man I miss those days

They were great times. I'd take my kids on Saturdays and we had a great time.

I will never forget seeing Shannon Sharp come on the field for the first time. He brought an energy. Then Trent Dilfer is throwing passes on the sidelines and tells the crowd to " step back. You never know where it's going to go!" :yeah:

You were right on top of the hits. I saw Sam Adams ruin a rookie RB...wiped him out at the snap....never heard from or saw that rookie again.

For quick reference....

Ravens offseason workout program:

Rookie minicamp: May 14-16

OTAs: May 25-27; June 2-4; June 7-8; June 10-11

Mandatory minicamp: June 15-17

Image result for photos ravens fans  image.jpeg.f09907a1faaff7cde6937c30ad4e9a8b.jpeg  Image result for photos ravens fans  Image result for photos ravens fans

13 hours ago, vmax said:

They were great times. I'd take my kids on Saturdays and we had a great time.

I will never forget seeing Shannon Sharp come on the field for the first time. He brought an energy. Then Trent Dilfer is throwing passes on the sidelines and tells the crowd to " step back. You never know where it's going to go!" :yeah:

You were right on top of the hits. I saw Sam Adams ruin a rookie RB...wiped him out at the snap....never heard from or saw that rookie again.

Kelly Greg, Justin Bannan and Goose driving like madd men in a golf cart, they even ran into a band stand..😅