ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

DeAndre Hopkins: NFL vaccine policy 'making me question my future in the NFL'

papasmurfbell

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-cardinals-de-andre-hopkins-nfl-vaccine-policy-making-me-question-my-future-in-the-nfl-222155154.html

The NFL is taking a hard line against players who choose not to be vaccinated against COVID-19, and some players are really not happy about it. 

In a memo to teams Thursday shared by NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, the NFL laid out what the consequences will be for teams that experience breakouts caused by or among unvaccinated players. The NFL will no longer be bending over backward to postpone and reschedule games if one of those breakouts occurs. Teams will be forced to forfeit if the game has to be canceled, and players on both teams won't get paid. 

Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins had a strong response to the memo. In a now-deleted tweet, he made it clear he wasn't happy about the NFL's new policies. 

Are we going to get cancelled games this yr?

DP,

It's Jim Giles, the old webmaster of Dawgbones.com. :) I wanted to ask you some question's and this is the only way I could think of to contact you. My email is lifedeuce@gmail.com can you drop me an e-mail when you get a chance? Hope you are doing well, it's been a long time.