ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

RAINS IT FUCKING POURS...

GrubberRaven

3 hours ago, cravnravn said:

He's played in 2 games since he signed in 2020. Jeeesh

Bad luck. You can bet that when Ronnie signed, he envisioned himself being the best LT in football, protecting Lamar, having fun playing the game and winning a Super Bowl. His hopes are somewhat dashed and on hold. 

Ronnie Stanley (@megatronnie)
(1)As I sit here in my hospital bed post surgery, I have a lot of mixed emotions. On one hand I’m angry, sad, upset, depressed knowing things could’ve been different. I should be gearing up for our superbowl run but instead I’m back in the same hospital I was in almost a year ago

(2)Not being able to fight, compete, physically sacrifice for my teammates for the second season in a row is mentally debilitating. On the other hand I’m grateful, hopeful, excited that I get a another opportunity to do this the right way. I have a chance to be everything I need

(3)to be for my team and that wouldn’t be possible without this surgery. Im thankful for all the support from my family, teammates, friends, and the best fans, #Ravensflock . I will take full advantage of the chance I’ve been given. It will be challenging but with Gods grace and Will, I’m confident.. 

We love you Ronnie!!!