ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

RAINS IT FUCKING POURS...

GrubberRaven

I don't see how they can do anything this year. Let's hope 2022 is The Revenge Tour. 

If they have a good passing game and a B running games....very good defense and special teams (which they have),,,they can still make some noise.

ramey † (@HoodieRamey)
ROOKIE Lamar Jackson took a 4-5 Ravens team to 10-6 with Michael Crabtree and Kenneth Dixon as feature players on the offense 

20 minutes ago, cravnravn said:

I should know better....changed my Sb pick yesterday and the front office just goes out and reloads. The Murray signing is awesome. Don't know how EDC pulled it off, but we back in the driver's seat for the afcn.

I think so too. They just have to weather the storm for the next 2 weeks. Greg's got this.

1 hour ago, vmax said:

I think so too. They just have to weather the storm for the next 2 weeks. Greg's got this.

So we split. That's Ok, the newbies will be 2 weeks into the system, theyre pros they'll pick it up. And I can't wait to see Bell catch a swing and turn it into 15+.

1 minute ago, cravnravn said:

So we split. That's Ok, the newbies will be 2 weeks into the system, theyre pros they'll pick it up. And I can't wait to see Bell catch a swing and turn it into 15+.

Yea, After 2 weeks it's the Lions and then the Broncos. Should be on track by then. And who knows...maybe the passing game morphs in time to give the Chiefs some hell.

• 1 month later...

Saw this coming but I thought he was done for good.

Ian Rapoport
Ian Rapoport on Twitter
“#Ravens Pro Bowl LT Ronnie Stanley is having surgery today from Dr. Robert Anderson. The hope is for a fully healthy 2022. But another blow to Baltimore. https://t.co/YLwOlMgaZR”

Ronnie Statement

Ronnie has done nothing wrong. Everybody is disappointed. Shit happens in life.