ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

OK...April 6th Tomorrow

vmax

Hopefully there will be a ruling over the next few days and one side or the other will be more inclined to compromise.

What a long and boring as shit off season....but it's great for baseball.

This is going to drag on forever...

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The federal judge overseeing the NFL players' request to lift a lockout by the owners said it will take "a couple of weeks" to rule "because first I have to find out what football is, then, sit on the couch, watch a few games, down some beers, belch, rip a few farts...you know... get to understand the whole experience."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6301016

When Americas Pastime cancels a World Series, then profits off it when they released the 94 World Series balls to the stores?? please..Eff Baseball

But the Orioles are doing so well. I've always liked them even though they're an American League team. Probably because of Hall of Famer Brooks Robinson who was an awesome 3rd baseman from the '70's. The man earned the name of "The Vacuum Cleaner" over 23 seasons with the same team.

I know that.....That was then, cant erase my early memories of the O's, but since 94 when they stuck the season up the fans keister, I had to fight back..I was a huge baseball fan, went to atleast 15-20 games a year, went to alot of O's functions, hung in opposing teams hotels for autographs..

I gave up on baseball when I saw guys who couldn't hit and couldn't field making millions a year. I felt like a sucker. Especially when it cost me over $150 to take my kids to a game...that does not include the tickets...I had a season package.

Football is getting ever so close to that. That's why I want a low salary CAP to protect the owners from themselves so they can't drive the price of games out of the true fans reach.

Sadly...all that said...here I sit "Jones'n" for football talk.

I definately need football..Hell Nakamura had a fund raiser at Ripken Stadium 2 weeks ago with Ray Rice Ed Reed and Bazooka Joe there signing autographs..It didnt faze me one bit to go there for a Flacco Autograph, and Ripken Stadium is 20 minutes from me..

They need to settle this shit..

We got to move on to the ponies crav.

Should be a good Derby, 3 weeks away and no favorite...Get that daughter of yours to drum us up a long shot..Mine already has, they havent even discussed post positions and she already has said..6 Horse...

Edited by cravnravn