ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Free Agency won't be this good for another 10 years

vmax

...and Ozzie knows it.

This will be the best FA market and Ozzie has deceided to be a player.

If ever there was a time a team could make huge strides improving their overall talent, then that time is now.

You have to take risks to win. You have make moves, take steps, however bold, to reach the top (read my book on how I finally became a poster on ExtremeRavens :) )

He's dumping CAP because the market is getting flooded with good experienced players. You can bet he's pushing overtime to get Ngata signed to get more CAP.

The Ravens organization took a huge inventory of the team to clearly see who they are, what they are missing, where they want to go and how to get there.

Ozzie has a clear vision of who will fill this teams needs.

He's going hunting.

I don't expect any big name contracts. Not when he can get a bevy of blue collar, solid football players. You can go all the way with them. Ask the 2000 Ravens....ask the Patriots.

He's not going to add a few CAP busters with all the Ravens he wants to bring back. Not with Flacco and Rice comming due next year.

But Oz will turn this roster around. The team will get younger, stronger and faster overall.

yodoz2%20copy.jpg

Ask the 2000 Ravens....ask the Patriots.

He's not going to add a few CAP busters with all the Ravens he wants to bring back. Not with Flacco and Rice comming due next year.

Might as well put Ngata's name on the short list, If hes not signed long term, I dont think they want to put the tag on him..Next year is going to be tough, who you want to tag a QB? a RB or a DE