ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 7

deeshopper

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to complain on refs. But our receivers were getting pretty mugged - and I let it go first half in the name of 'letting them play.' But add in a non-call on Suggs getting blocked in the back clear as day on a near sack and these recent calls... it's just pathetic.

Not that our offense is going to make it matter anyway. Can't complain about a few calls that lead to 3 points if you're going to lose by 15.

Guest BallTMore

How scared do you think the offense plays this drive?

I predict two dump offs the Rice and a run. Maybe we get cocky and throw a 4 yard out to Dickson

I hate to complain on refs. But our receivers were getting pretty mugged - and I let it go first half in the name of 'letting them play.' But add in a non-call on Suggs getting blocked in the back clear as day on a near sack and these recent calls... it's just pathetic.

Not that our offense is going to make it matter anyway. Can't complain about a few calls that lead to 3 points if you're going to lose by 15.

I was wondering about that block in the back. I figured it wasn't a penalty since the commentators didn't say anything about it. At the very least Gruden should know

Flacco is late but I think it's a symptom of an entire offense out of step.

Meanwhile, if there's one reason Cam should be fired - and I'm totally serious - it's because he can't pick a freaking play and get in on time on a regular basis. Why can't we pick a set, pick a play and run it on a regular basis. EVERY game we have at least two poorly used timeouts by the offense. That would have been the second today by our offense had our offense played the first half, luckily they didn't have to.

Run the damn ball.

Game was over third or fourth drive of the game. This team can't rally - especially not on offense. Whatever you see, in terms of energy and precision, in the first three drives is the best you'll get at any point later. The end.