ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 15 Ravens vs Browns

vmax

Of note, the defender for the Vikes who scouped and scored, took his helmet off and threw it in disgust when the touchdown was overturned. It cost the Vikes 15 yards. They were able to drive just outside of field goal range before turning it over on downs. How nice would that 15 yard have been.... What a game

Vike tie it up with a 50 or so yard screen pass & 2 pt conversion with just over 2mins left did I say what a game yet!?

Wow a full quarter with no commercials. Ravens had the ball once, normally I agree with Harbs about going for it on 4th and one, especially in the Redzone.

But it was longer than one, 1.5, and after that time consuming drive, take the 3 this early in the game.. nope...

Nice sacks by Hamilton and play by Queen to knock them out of field goal range and keep them there until the 2nd quarter starts...

But a quick completion, they are targeting Hamilton in coverage, they kick a 47 yarder. 3-0 Browns

Vikes won in ot by the way, largest comeback in NFL history, wow

Jackson makes a diving attempt, nope. NFL.net work having major issues with their connection

3rd and five from the 45, Huntley throws to a tightly covered Jackson, complete but throws it too far out of bounds.

This could be a long day with this play calling. The only thing stopping the run is Roman. He is like immodium AD for diarrhea

8 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Wow a full quarter with no commercials. Ravens had the ball once, normally I agree with Harbs about going for it on 4th and one, especially in the Redzone.

But it was longer than one, 1.5, and after that time consuming drive, take the 3 this early in the game.. nope...

Nice sacks by Hamilton and play by Queen to knock them out of field goal range and keep them there until the 2nd quarter starts...

But a quick completion, they are targeting Hamilton in coverage, they kick a 47 yarder. 3-0 Browns

Vikes won in ot by the way, largest comeback in NFL history, wow

I don't get why we didn't review it, even Eisen said he was at the mark.

Huntely throws a pick in the redzone trying to force on to Jackson which would not have been a 1st down. He had Andrews wide open to the back corner of the endzone... This offense sucks, you run all the way down there and then don't even use play action to suck the linebackers up and open the middle?