ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Todd Monken hired

tsylvester

“I think the game has changed,” he said. “The game has become more of a space game; using all 53-and-a-third yards and using the width and depth of the field, using space players and your skill players. I think that’s changed. Years ago, maybe it was inside-zone and run-duo downhill. Now, it’s utilizing athletic quarterbacks. The game has changed; it’s changing.

“At one time, it was taller pocket passers, and now you’re seeing more shorter, athletic players. The game has changed in terms of using their athleticism, using players’ athleticism, what they bring to the table because the game is about space. It’s about being explosive. Well, how do you create explosive [plays]? Well, part of it is creating space.”

Mike Preston: New OC Todd Monken plans to modernize the Ravens’ offense. Finally. | COMMENTARY – Baltimore Sun

I love this guy!

Willie Taggart hired or to be, as runningbacks coach... meh, seems he needs a change of scenery...

Question, why wait on applying the tag on Lamar? Perhaps because they are close to a deal?

Or

Because as the old Hines 57 song goes, anticipation is making me wait, keeping me......

Make him sweat it out like waiting for those drops of ketchup to come streaming out after a few Pats on the bottom.

Seems Lamar needs a few snacks as well. 😀