ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Strength and Training Staff

oldno82

11 hours ago, tsylvester said:

Again, you can't combine the strength coach with this stupid poll.

One of the major criteria of the poll is having baby changing tables! Are you serious?!

I'm all for family, he'll I have two kids, changed a ton of diapers, was a home dad for a year or two.

But no way do I expect an NFL lockerroom to have baby changing tables. A towel on the floor is fine, changed many a diaper that way at home.

Yes, no doubt the strength coach was bad for this team. If you have played any sports, you run into bad coaches from time to time. What do you think as vocal a leader as Ray, Ed, Terrell were, that this is the first we hear of it?!

No, every player worth his salt that has come through this organization has said it is hands down the best, from management to working conditions.

This poll is crap, the team finally did the right thing and got rid of a strength coach that some players thought was too aggressive. End of story, this team, this organization is just fine

I think it has merit.  Ray and Ed have been gone for more than a decade.  Suggs last yr was 2018.  That just so happens to be the yr Saunders was hired to be the strength coach.  There are new ppl.  Again Judon who has been a top 10 sack leader since leaving echoed others.