ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Strength and Training Staff

oldno82

& Bateman went off on Eric, taking umbrage with Eric acknowledging the fact we all know that the Ravens can't draft wide outs. They must have made up, since Bateman deleted the tweet that had nothing to do with strength & fittness..

Odd goings on at the castle, as they say

6 hours ago, tsylvester said:

I will say, well, we all said this a year or two ago, how the bleep did he not get fired sooner? Lead the league in guys on IR, set a record for that matter, and yet keep your job even when a majority of your players are complaining about him?

Dont forget he transmits covid like he is a fertilizer spreader.

LOL, hysterical.  Did you guys see the reports for all the teams?  

Not all doom and gloom.

Schefter supposedly got the scoop that Bateman was made aware of the entire presser where he was praised by EDC.  

Saunders is gone.  Sounded like a tyrant.  

Yeah Grub, if you look over the topics, you can see how stupid and cheese that "poll" is.

Funny take on ATH, when pointed out that one team had rat infested areas and was rated higher than the Commandos, the host asked how, what is worse than rats? One of the columnist replied; "Dan Snyder" 🤣

• Like 1

Not true Max. I have often spoken up for this franchise in the past and when they perform at a high level I praise them.

No matter what happens with the Lamar deal, I'll still be a Ravens fan.

That said, the state of the franchise right now indicates to me the organization would benefit from an overhaul.

2 hours ago, oldno82 said:

Not true Max. I have often spoken up for this franchise in the past and when they perform at a high level I praise them.

That said, the state of the franchise right now indicates to me the organization would benefit from an overhaul.

Im hearing it from several ppl lately.  They have a feeling the team is beginning a nosedive.  I dont know.  I have the same feeling I have for yrs which is a lot of spinning your wheels and not getting anywhere.  Maybe I am missing it and not seeing the drop om the horizon or they are just seeing what I have for a long time and being fatalistic.  

BTW Now Judon says Saunders sucks.  He cant be characterized as marginal.

Again, you can't combine the strength coach with this stupid poll.

One of the major criteria of the poll is having baby changing tables! Are you serious?!

I'm all for family, he'll I have two kids, changed a ton of diapers, was a home dad for a year or two.

But no way do I expect an NFL lockerroom to have baby changing tables. A towel on the floor is fine, changed many a diaper that way at home.

Yes, no doubt the strength coach was bad for this team. If you have played any sports, you run into bad coaches from time to time. What do you think as vocal a leader as Ray, Ed, Terrell were, that this is the first we hear of it?!

No, every player worth his salt that has come through this organization has said it is hands down the best, from management to working conditions.

This poll is crap, the team finally did the right thing and got rid of a strength coach that some players thought was too aggressive. End of story, this team, this organization is just fine

• Like 1

21 hours ago, oldno82 said:

You're right. I'm wrong. Sorry. 

That was meant for youknowwho.