ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

1 week

thesteelhurtin

Actually less the one week. Ask crave i can take any smack talk on the steelers with a laugh. I vote we keep it with with the teams and leave the cities out of it. I personally love where im from and dont like that at all. Also lets not get personal thats just stupid at the end of the day its still just a childs game. Let the fun begin and is there a better way to start the season. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO.

No off season helps the Steelers who had very little turnover in their veteran roster. This continuity should help them have a fast start this year.

Both teams know each other.

Both QB's will be under pressure all day due to their lines.

Both secondary's will be under fire all day.

The loser will be 1 game behind until the November 6th rematch.

With our O-Line still taking shape I have had this game chalked up as a L for most of preseason. However, as the game approaches I have this nervous excitement brewing in the pit of my stomach that this is the time when we put it all together and get the Steelers monkey off our backs.

Im OK with the O-Line, we'll have our hiccups, but what Im really concerned with is our WR's. We cant go into next week with Boldin only, that will be as bad as playing the 08 AFCCG with a one armed Mason as our only WR. And if Evans does play, what percent will he be at?