ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Evans Returns To Practice

cravnravn

Ravens wideout Lee Evans returned to the practice field Monday with just under a week to go before the Pittsburgh Steelers come to M&T Bank Stadium.

Evans had missed time recently after he was seen with his left foot in a walking boot last week.

“We were doing precautionary things,” Evans said as he strolled towards the Ravens’ training facility. “You have to stay on top of things. It’s just a matter of working back, and it felt good to be out there today.

“We’ll see how it reacts in the next couple of days.”

Evans was the Ravens’ leading receiver in training camp. The former Buffalo Bill paced the team with 128 yards and one touchdown on six catches.

Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh said Evans “looked good” in Monday’s session, and Evans was pleased with his mobility.

“I was able to run and move and cut. I made a few plays,” said Evans. “It was just good to get out there and run around.”

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2011/09/05/evans-returns-to-practice/

“We’ll see how it reacts in the next couple of days.”

Evans was the Ravens’ leading receiver in training camp. The former Buffalo Bill paced the team with 128 yards and one touchdown on six catches.

Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh said Evans “looked good” in Monday’s session, and Evans was pleased with his mobility.

“I was able to run and move and cut. I made a few plays,” said Evans. “It was just good to get out there and run around.”

This sounds too dang cautiously optimistic to me. We need a Lee Evans flying around like a "bat out of hell". Getting out there and just running around aint going to cut it if we want to even make this a game. If no Evans, we get blown out. Period.

Even with a healthy Evans, its going to be tough just to keep it close.

Even with a healthy Evans, its going to be tough just to keep it close.

Cant agree here Va, With Boldin and Evans in there, the Steeler DB's HAVE to pay attention to them, I look for a big game from Dickson & Pitta..Lets not forget Taylor will be playing with a cast, so hes going to be no good tackling.

Crave....

Evans is going to be the game changer in my opinion for Baltimore...

He is knowledgable enough that even if he hasn't been playing or know the playbook fully, he will do just fine. As long as he can run 100 percent.

I love the picture....Reminds me of my trip south of america....

Don't ya love when you go into the ocean and can see your feet.....it's aMAZING"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7X4XgbT5fU

Crave....

Evans is going to be the game changer in my opinion for Baltimore...

He is knowledgable enough that even if he hasn't been playing or know the playbook fully, he will do just fine. As long as he can run 100 percent.

I love the picture....Reminds me of my trip south of america....

Don't ya love when you go into the ocean and can see your feet.....it's aMAZING"

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_7X4XgbT5fU

THAT PIC IS OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN THE CARIBBEAN/aTLANTIC TURCS & CAICOS

In this was in St Lucia, the locals were Steeler Bandwagoners so I left them a little something to remember me by.

PICT0076.jpg