ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Final Fake Game; Ravens vs Bucs

tsylvester

JJ makes it look easy, 80 yards quickly, culminating with a nice td pass to Treadwell. He has looked very comfortable in this offense, I think he will be #3.

Nice touch pass to Proche, and while Proche made the catch, he caught it with his body, this is the NFL son, catch it with your hands.

Well, Josh Johnson and the 2's looked pretty good on offense. Defense was lacking. But it's so hard to judge the team when it's preseason and no regulars are playing. Heck, for most of the game it was our 3rd and 4th stringers...guys that won't even be on the team in a week.

I would have liked to see Huntley play a little but I guess his injury hasn't healed yet. Didn't see Keaton Mitchell playing RB. Is he hurt too? Worried a bit about Mike Andrews and his 'undisclosed' injury. He wasn't even on the sideline. Hopefully, nothing is going on there.

In two weeks we'll see Lamar, OBJ, Flowers, et. al., on offense and we'll see the Roquan-led defense in action.

Looking forward to week 1 to see what we've really got.

I think Huntley sitting was more to do with getting a better look at JJ and Brown to settle who would be #3.

Yeah, no big deal on the defense, aside from the lack of containment on either end. The secondary is going to look very different come opening day.

Mitchell I know was nursing a shoulder, plus they likely didn't want to expose him too much more to the league to dry and pass him through waivers, stash him on the practice squad.

I would be shocked if they kept him on the active roster over Gordon or that they will keep 5 runningbacks. He showed decent skills in the 2 fake games against second and third stringers, plus what he has done in practice, but he was not asked to pick up a blitz either...

I still have not found much info on Josh Ross, lis franc last year, how he has recovered. If he is healthy, he was clearly much better than anyone at inside backer not named Agent 0 or his side kick Queen.

I'll be surprised if they can keep Josh Johnson  unless they put him on the 53 which I don't think they'll do. Another team is going to pick him up after his strong showing in this last game. Mitchell might wind up on PUP with his shoulder or even IR if the Ravens try to hide him until next year. Still he has a chance, I think, to be kept instead of Gordon.

Yeah, I couldn't find anything informative  about Ross's current status either.

Week 1 will tell us a lot more about what the team is really like than all the preseason games put together.