Lamar-24 of 33 for 237 with 2 tds

Burrow- 27 of 41 for 222 with 2tds 1 pick

Ruahing- Lamar 12-54, Gus 10-62 1 td, Hill 11-41

Receiving Algholor 5-63 1 td

Flowers 4-62

Andrews 5-45 1 td

Stout had just 2 punts averaging 58

• Like 1

I watched the game on DVR so I could speed through commercials. GREAT effort by the O-line, Edwards, Hill, all the receivers (watching that 52 yard bomb to Flowers over and over), Jackson and the whole D. Truly a team win.

It was so good to see actual holes for our running backs to go through and the pass protection was really good against a good defense.

I can't find any fault with the game plan and it was executed superbly. The only downer was OBJ injured his ankle. But, man, suddenly we are loaded with talented receivers.

My hat's off to Todd Monken! The Ravens were primed and ready for this game!!!

41 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Im really starting to wonder if Musterfer is best at center rather than Lindy? I know, we don't see practices, but for a game & a half, the offense has worked much better, running and passing time, with him at center.

I have wondered that too. And, is Mekarri better than Stanley? They played a tougher defense today and the offensive line play was really clicking.

I agree and I don't want to beat the guy up but I wonder is Stanley's health back to what it was before his big injury? A couple of years ago he was lights out. Now I think he has some problems with speed rushers. Maybe I'm just over analyzing.

Man I was thinking we came out of that game pretty much unscathed, aside from Obj...

Washington has really played well this year, preseason and the fordt two games. A little guy who plays big, has very good instincts for the slot corner. A chest injury, hmm, muscle or sternum I wonder, hope it isn't long.

Maulet must be healthy now, good experience with him, now he has to play into the defense. A good team to start with this week in the Colts who are likely not going to have their version of Lamar this week..

Well it doesn't sound so bad then but I hope Humphrey comes back before the Browns game.

I don't know what to expect from the Colts. Minshew had a good outing after Richardson went down.

If we can carry over our attitude and new found offense into the game we should be alright.

I do have faith in Monken.