ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Why?

Guest bhaller87

It sure was.

I think it was 2 things that kept Foxworth here:

1. The CAP hit the Ravens would take.

2. He was a key player rep in the off season. When negotiations were over, he publicly stated how he and his wife were prepared for the NFL to retaliate by him getting let go. Since he plays for the Ravens, that put them on the hot seat. If they cut him, then it would look like is was for spite. The media would have ran with it. They wouldn't let up.

Foxworth black mailed them.

In short, the cost to let Foxworth go was too high.

Guest bhaller87

I figured it had something to do with him being a player rep but what a horrible reason to keep an overpaid player. What would the cap hit be? If it's lower than his salary they should of released him. Should of released him anyway damnit Josh Wilson was a playmaker im tired of this weak ass secondary.

It sure was.

I think it was 2 things that kept Foxworth here:

1. The CAP hit the Ravens would take.

2. He was a key player rep in the off season. When negotiations were over, he publicly stated how he and his wife were prepared for the NFL to retaliate by him getting let go. Since he plays for the Ravens, that put them on the hot seat. If they cut him, then it would look like is was for spite. The media would have ran with it. They wouldn't let up.

Foxworth black mailed them.

In short, the cost to let Foxworth go was too high.

Sooooo, we put someone on the field that cant help the team, because someone in the FO screwed up and back loaded Foxworths contract?