ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Grubbs held out of practice

cravnravn

10 minutes ago - by Jason Butt - LG Grubbs doesn't practice Friday; gametime decision Sunday

Coach John Harbaugh said LG Ben Grubbs (toe) will be a gametime decision for Sunday's game against the Jets. Grubbs practiced Thursday but wasn’t seen on the field Friday. “We’re more concerned with the toe healing than the reps,” Harbaugh said. Ravens RapidReports

Let him sit if at all possible, we obviously have a good replacement in Gurode or however you spell it. Let these guys heal and come back 100%.

After reading Filmstudy's work I don't think Gurode played that well. Better than LeVoir? Sure, but not at Grubb's level.

After reading Filmstudy's work I don't think Gurode played that well. Better than LeVoir? Sure, but not at Grubb's level.

I thought he played well, but it's always tougher to tell when a guard is playing well vs when he sucks like LEvoir against TN. Where did you read this filmstudy stuff?

I thought he played well, but it's always tougher to tell when a guard is playing well vs when he sucks like LEvoir against TN. Where did you read this filmstudy stuff?

Filmstudy, or Ken McKusick, usually posts his observations on various Raven forums (including this one at one time, but was told not to post it here as far as I remember) including ravens24x7.com and Sunspot.

If you don't care for the discussions following his posts you can read his columns at this link.

Filmstudy, or Ken McKusick, usually posts his observations on various Raven forums (including this one at one time, but was told not to post it here as far as I remember) including ravens24x7.com and Sunspot.

If you don't care for the discussions following his posts you can read his columns at this link.

I don't know how that happened. Filmstudy usually has interesting stuff.