ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Congrats

Jungletiger

Guest BallTMore

http://tenyardtorrents.com/forums/

You can download the torrent here if you really want to see the game. I download all the Ravens games in 720p from TYT.

It's a legit site, but you have to make an account before you can view the boards.

The game was excellent. Dalton looked very good. He'll probably be a pain for the Ravens for years to come. Palmer acting like a baby really worked out well, add to that all the damn draft picks you received for Carson and you should be very excited.

Thanks for the words and the site. We'll get there im just impatient :D

You guys are there JT, you all are sitting on the 6th seed, Stealers still have to travel to San Fran.

And honestly, I seen the way the Ravens played after we won the division and had a bye in 06, Id rather keep playing with no bye, that bye stops momentum.

You guys are there JT, you all are sitting on the 6th seed, Stealers still have to travel to San Fran.

And honestly, I seen the way the Ravens played after we won the division and had a bye in 06, Id rather keep playing with no bye, that bye stops momentum.

I thought about that too, but we need that home game!

Yea, if both of us make it to the title game. What are the chances of that if we have to play 2 on the road, including possibly @ Pitt? We could have had a home championship game last year if we beat the Steelers, but it's tough to win 2 in a row on the road in the playoffs. I'd prefer the bye.