ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Uh Oh

vmax

The Brownies might be waking up...

The losses have been piling up, one on top of the other, for seven seasons. Josh Cribbs doesn't know how many more he can handle.

The Browns aren't winning, and Cribbs' frustration has reached a boiling point.

"I am fed up," he said. "I'm tired of losing. Everybody in this locker room, they'll say they're tired and they want to win every game. I want to win this year. Everybody says we're building, we look good. I don't really care about the building process because I want to win now. I'll worry about next year next year.

"I want to win now."

In recent days, Cribbs has expressed disappointment that the Browns (4-7) seem to be stuck in the same cycle of losing. Cribbs, who has been with the club since 2005, vented like never before following Sunday's 23-20 loss in Cincinnati.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Cleveland-Browns-WR-Josh-Cribbs-says-Im-sick-and-tired-of-losing-120111

He's been on fire about this all week. The team may be getting fired up to play their ass's off Sunday.

The Ravens could be walking into a hornets nest.

This opponment, like the Titans, Jags and Seahawks , needs to be squashed from the get go. Shut down Hillis, McCoy and Cribbs on O, establish a smash mouth run game w/ Rice and efficient pass game w Joe on our own, and put these guys awy early. If we dont and they take an early lead, it will be a another long game.

We can only hope for the former scenario but not rule out the latter (based on past exp).

I am personally tired of watching these games we "shoud",win but its the NFL and am not surprised by anything.

Lets get r done boys !

:gorave: . .

This guys head is fat...

Mitchell said the keys for the defense are "getting to [quarterback Joe] Flacco, stopping the run, making him drop back to pass, we'll try to pin our ears back and get him on the ground."

As for the Ravens' 8-3 mark, "no team's invincible," he said. "They can most definitely be beat."

Dude....you don't want Flacco passing...

Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco: He's 6-0 vs. Cleveland, with eight touchdowns, three interceptions and a passer rating of 101.9.

Didnt think you would see it :mask:

I got tickets for this game. Going down with a friend who also is a Ravens fan in Pitt. The last time we went to see the Ravens in Cleveland, they were down 14-0 in the first quarter. That was the year Derrek Anderson and Braylon Edwards went beserk. I don't want to see a repeat this year.

The Browns are a bad team.

Here's what's at stake tomorrow....

Beating Cleveland could give the Ravens some breathing room in the AFC North, and here are the scenarios based on the result of the Steelers-Bengals game:

• A win by Pittsburgh puts the Bengals two games behind both Pittsburgh and Baltimore, with one game remaining between the Ravens-Bengals. This would make a chance at winning the division highly unlikely for Cincinnati, but wouldn’t knock them out of the AFC Wild Card race.
  • A win by Cincinnati would put Pittsburgh and Cincinnati both one game behind the Ravens in the division. Pittsburgh, however, would effectively be two games behind Baltimore because they have already been swept by the Ravens, so they would have to finish one game ahead of Baltimore in the standings to win the North.
  • A Ravens loss to Cleveland, however, would move the Ravens into second place in the division if the Steelers beat Cincinnati. The Ravens would then need another team to beat Pittsburgh to get back on top of the division. All three teams would be tied atop the division if the Ravens lose and the Bengals are victorious over the Steelers.
  • http://blogs.baltimo...eelers-bengals/

Here's how classy the Browns fans are...

Ravens safety Haruki Nakamura, who grew up in the western suburbs of Cleveland, said the hostility in Cleveland is worse than what he sees in Pittsburgh.

He said that during his rookie year, his then-pregnant wife had a beer poured on her, popcorn thrown at her and fans spitting on her and his family while at a Ravens-Browns game in Cleveland.

Edited by vmax